1. Offer not transferrable to other accounts or accountholders. Offer available only for first-time direct depositing customers. To become eligible for free phone, your GO2bank account must be in good standing and your direct deposit of $200 or more must be from payroll, government benefits or unemployment benefits and post to your account between 7/14/21 and 9/30/21. Eligible customers will be sent an email to the address on file with a link to a webpage where you can order your phone. Allow up to 10 business days from the day your qualifying direct deposit is deposited your account to receive the notifying email. Free phone requires payment of $100 for first two months of service, plus shipping. No annual contract required. Payment requires a valid debit or credit card with verified billing address. Service includes talk, text and data and is subject to terms. State and local taxes/fees may apply. Offer, device and plan are subject to change. Service may not be available in all markets. Rules and other restrictions apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Limited time offer and only valid in the U.S. Available while supplies last. See order page for complete and current offer details. The Android™ robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution license.
2. Monthly fee waived whenever you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise $5 per month.
3. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your GO2bank account exactly or we will decline your deposit.
4. Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about Overdraft Protection (PDF).
5. Available only to GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days. Eligibility criteria applies. Other fees apply.
GO2bank does not endorse or sponsor this offer. GO2bank does not provide and is not responsible for the product or service.
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
All third-party names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners. These owners are not affiliated with GO2bank and have not sponsored or endorsed GO2bank products or services.
Neither GO2bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A. nor any of their respective affiliates are responsible for the products or services provided by Ingo Money, Q2 Software, Plaid, or any eGift Card merchants. Partner terms and conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.