Welcome to the
GO2bank™ Help Center
How can we help?

Can’t find your answer? – Contact us

How do I cancel my direct deposit?

To cancel your direct deposit, you must contact your employer or the payor of your benefits. They will tell you how to cancel the service. Although you may lose access to some features, canceling direct deposit will not impact your ability to keep your GO2bank account.

Find info on how to cancel direct deposit of your federal benefits by contacting the agency that administers your benefit.

– Social Security and Supplemental Security Income:
Contact the Social Security Administration at (800) 772-1213 or visit the Social Security website.

– Veterans Benefits:
Contact the Department of Veterans Affairs at (877) 838-2778 or visit the US Department of Veterans Affairs website.

– Federal Civil Service:
Contact the Office of Personnel Management / Civil Service at (888) 767-6738 or visit the Office of Personnel Management website.