1. Monthly fee waived whenever you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise $5 per month.
2. Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about Overdraft Protection (PDF).
3. See app for free ATM locations. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals. ATM owner may also charge a fee. ATM limits apply.
4. Interest paid quarterly on the average daily balance of savings during the quarter up to a $5,000 balance and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. 1% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of April 2021. APY may change before or after you open an account. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for terms and conditions. The average national savings account interest rate of 0.07% is determined by the FDIC as of 4/1/21. National rates are calculated based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available. Savings account rates are based on the $2,500 product tier of insured depository institutions for which data is available. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more.
5. Activated chip-enabled GO2bank card required to purchase eGift Cards. Active GO2bank account required to receive eGift Cards. eGift Card merchants subject to change. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for details.
6. Funds are protected from unauthorized transactions on successfully activated cards. Prompt notice is required.
7. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card.
8. Message and data rates may apply.
9. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your GO2bank account exactly or we will decline your deposit.
11. Available only to GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days. Eligibility criteria applies. Other fees apply.
12. Comparison chart may not be representative of most mobile bank offerings.
14. Using the GO2bank app, you can make your GO2bank debit card the preferred method of payment for popular merchants. Service provided by Q2 Software.
15. Product issued by third party bank, who is a Member FDIC.
16. The GO2bank account comes with a Visa Debit card. If you open an account online, there is no fee or minimum balance requirement. If you open an account by getting a GO2bank debit card in a store, then there is a purchase fee and an initial deposit of $20 - $500 required.
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
All third-party names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners. These owners are not affiliated with GO2bank and have not sponsored or endorsed GO2bank products or services.
Neither GO2bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A. nor any of their respective affiliates are responsible for the products or services provided by Ingo Money, Q2 Software, Plaid, or any eGift Card merchants. Partner terms and conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.