1. Monthly fee waived whenever you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise $5 per month
2. See app for free ATM locations. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals plus any fee the ATM owner or bank may charge. ATM limits apply.
3. Activated, chip-enabled debit card required to purchase eGift Cards. Active GO2bank account required to receive eGift Cards. eGift Card merchants subject to change. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for details.
4. Interest paid quarterly on the average daily balance of savings during the quarter up to a $5,000 balance and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. 1% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of March 2021. APY may change before or after you open an account. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for terms and conditions. The average national savings account interest rate of 0.04% is determined by the FDIC as of 3/8/21. National rates are calculated based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available. Savings account rates are based on the $2,500 product tier of insured depository institutions for which data is available. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more.
5. Activated, chip-enabled debit card and opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about Overdraft Protection (PDF) .
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
GO2bank also operates under the following registered names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
All third-party names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners. These owners are not affiliated with GO2bank and have not sponsored or endorsed GO2bank products or services.
Neither GO2bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A. nor any of their respective affiliates are responsible for the products or services provided by Ingo Money, Q2 Software, Plaid, or any eGift Card merchants. Partner terms and conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.