1. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your GO2bank account exactly or we will decline your deposit.
2. Monthly fee waived whenever you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise $5 per month.
3. Activated, chip-enabled debit card and opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about Overdraft Protection (PDF).
4. Available only to GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days. Eligibility criteria applies. Other fees apply.
9. Not available to residents outside of the 50 States and DC.
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
All third-party names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners. These owners are not affiliated with GO2bank and have not sponsored or endorsed GO2bank products or services.
Neither GO2bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A. nor any of their respective affiliates are responsible for the products or services provided by Ingo Money, Q2 Software, Plaid, or any eGift Card merchants. Partner terms and conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.