GO2bank offers two easy ways to set up direct deposit to your account:
Set up direct deposit to your account automatically in the GO2bank app (available on version 1.63.1 or higher) or on GO2bank.com.
Set up automatically
Set up direct deposit to your account automatically in the GO2bank app or at GO2bank.com
- Log in to the app or GO2bank.com to access your "Direct deposit" page from the Move money menu.
- Tap or click the "Set up automatically" button at the bottom of the "Direct deposit" page to get started.
- Review the steps for how to automatically set up your direct deposit and hit Continue
- From there, you can search for "Who pays you?" to find your employer or benefits provider to set up your direct deposit automatically in just a few steps
- Provide your employer or benefits portal login credentials. GO2bank uses Atomic to securely connect to your payor to update your direct deposit information.
- Select how much of your pay you want direct deposited to your GO2bank account.
- Confirm your direct deposit allocation to submit the request for processing. That's it!
If your request is successful, you should start seeing your direct deposit in your GO2bank account in 1-2 pay cycles. If your request was not successful or you are unable to find your employer or benefits provider, please see "Set up manually" steps below.
Set up manually
- Ask your employer’s payroll department for instructions on how to set up direct deposit.
- Then follow these steps to get your account and bank routing numbers:
- Log in to the app or GO2bank.com to access your "Direct deposit" page.
- Select “Direct deposit” from the Move money menu on the app.
- From the Direct deposit page, copy your GO2bank direct deposit account number and bank routing number to give to your employer or benefits provider.
- If your employer requests the account type, enter “Checking.”
- Follow the instructions provided by your employer to provide your GO2bank account and bank routing numbers and make your direct deposit selection.
Once setup is complete, direct deposits usually start showing up in your GO2bank account within 1-2 payroll cycles.
TIP: Ask your payroll department how long it will take them to set up your direct deposit. If it takes longer than expected to receive your first direct deposit, check back with your payroll department. GO2bank does not have any information about your direct deposit enrollment status.
IMPORTANT: The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your GO2bank account to prevent fraud restrictions on the account.