Please note, you must wait for a pending transaction to post before a dispute can be filed
- Pending transactions occur when a transaction has been authorized but hasn’t been completed.
- A pending transaction will affect the amount of credit or funds you have available.
- Canceling a pending transaction usually requires contacting the merchant who made the charge.
- Once a pending transaction has posted, you may contact us to dispute the transaction.
If you notice an unauthorized charge on your account, please consider the details of the transaction before you file a dispute.
- Some merchants and online retailers appear under different names than where you made the purchase.
- A quick internet search of the merchant’s name, while also comparing the transaction time and amount, may reveal the transaction is accurate.
- If you made the transaction but believe it posted differently than what you expected, contacting the merchant directly may quickly resolve the issue.