The GO2bank app features automatic image capture, so taking a picture of your check is easy!
1) Log in to the app and select “Cash a check” from the Move money menu. Tap the first check image field.
2) Sign the back of your check and lay it on a solid-colored background, front side up, so none of the check information is covered.
TIP: Make sure the lighting in the room is good. Position your mobile device over the check at a slight angle so that you don’t cast a shadow on the check. Fit the corners of the check inside the guidelines and watch the box turn green. (It happens quickly, so don’t blink or you’ll miss it!)
3) Turn the check over and tap the second check image field to repeat the process and take a photo of the back of your check.
NOTE: If auto image capture moves too quickly for you, or your device doesn’t support it, you can take a picture manually by tapping the camera and flash icons on your screen.
4) After you take pictures of your check, enter the amount and confirm that it is accurate, and tap “Next”. Continue to follow the screen prompts to choose when you want to receive your money and where you want us to send it.
5) Review your transaction details, then submit the check for review.
Please note: Ingo Money check cashing service is not available within the state of New York. If you are physically located within the border of the state of New York when you try to access the service, you will receive an error message and will be unable to use the service