- Go to the participating, convenient retailer.
- Log in to the app, select Move money from the menu at the bottom of the screen. Then, tap Deposit cash.
- Follow the steps to select a convenient retailer and create a secure barcode on your phone. Note: the barcode will expire in one hour.
- Ask a cashier to scan the barcode, tell them the amount you want to deposit and tender the cash. The cashier will complete the transaction and provide a receipt.
- The cash will be deposited to your account within 10-15 minutes. Keep your receipt.
TIP: Wait until you are at the retail location to generate a barcode on your phone. You may take a screenshot of your barcode in case you accidently close the barcode screen. Remember, your barcode will expire one hour after you generate it, but you can always create a new one in your GO2bank app if it expires. Retail service fees and deposit limits apply.