Never give out personal or financial information such as your checking account, credit card and Social Security numbers over the phone unless you made the call or you know the person or organization you’re dealing with. GO2bank will not ask you for your PIN or password by calling you or by sending you an email. We may ask for this information only when you call us to discuss your account. Be careful when you get a phone call from someone who:
- Threatens to close or suspend your account if you don’t tell them your personal information
- Tells you your account has been attacked and then asks you to tell them your account or personal information
- Requires you to give any personal information, such as your username, password or account number
- Asks you to confirm, verify or update your account, credit card or billing information
- Asks you to pay an outstanding fine or bill using prepaid cards to avoid arrests or shut down of utility services
Contact GO2bank immediately, using the phone number on the back of your card, if you believe you’ve given out any personal information over the phone.